Tuesday 9 April 2013

Puppets


The past two weeks I have been working on my Puppet, Pierre! It’s coming together nicely and I can’t wait to see the finished product. I am currently paper machéing the head after building up the structure and features. Building the structure didn’t take long but it was difficult getting the head to take shape. I really liked creating the features on the face; I was able to see the character come to life through the eyes, ears, nose and mouth!
I’m looking forward to see what kind of puppets everyone creates. They will be so different and I think I will be able to get to know people's personalities through the puppets! As a class we have done lots this year in art and we have created some brilliant pieces! I can’t wait to showcase our puppets on TY Night. We have definitely shown our creative sides this year! :)
-Orlaith Kavanagh

No comments:

Post a Comment