Tuesday 16 April 2013

Art

Last week I finished my  cassette portrait for this we had too bring in cassettes to use the tape from them we had to print out a black and white image of a celebrity we then had to stick tape on the black parts of the picture which we drew out on a A3 page copying the picture we printed from the internet.

For the second class last week I started on my puppet, I think this is the most exciting project that we have done in art and I can't wait to start making mine I am still on the working on the head part right now I have put in all the features of the face eg nose, ears. I am paper machéing the head now I think I am going to do two layers of  paper machéing. We had to bring in different materials to make our puppet. For my puppet I havent yet decided if I was to do an old lady, a baby or a toddler.
We are working on the puppets for the rest of the year and I hope to get mine finished by the end or at least half done.

                                                                                                                              Roisin N

No comments:

Post a Comment