Tuesday 9 April 2013

Art Attack!

Hey there lads!

               So the past few weeks we have been doing art based on our favourite celebrities.. I personally chose Chris Martin, the lead singer of Coldplay! We had to take a trip to the computer room and find a picture that captivated us.. We then had to put our picture to a website called 'Pixlr' and convert por pictures to black and white, changing the positive and negative space in doing so.
               We then re-drew the pictures on A3 sheets. We brought in cassette tapes and applied the tape to the black patches in our drawings. I have ta say, the celebrities turned out class! Everyone payed extra attention ta the fine lined details and put all of their effort into their drawings. Our creations are up on the walls of Room 12, and are captivating the attention of many art students!
               We have now moved on to puppet making. I have created my head for my old man, including facial features such as eyes and lips. I am excited ta see how my puppet and everyone elses turns out! Here's to the last stride in TY Art!
                                                      Daina :)

No comments:

Post a Comment