Tuesday 16 April 2013

Puppets & Cassette tapes!

This year in art we have been making all sorts of mad creations. We started with a Junk Kouture outfit made from any recycled material of choice and have moved on to cassette portraits. I decided to do my portrait on Johnny Depp and I am really near completion. At first nobody thought they would be able to do it but as time went on and we gradually filled our pages we realised that we were a bit better at art than previously thought.

Since returning from our Easter break we have started on a new project, puppet making. I think this is the most exciting project of the lot and I can't wait to start making mine. I have decided upon a mermaid design and plan on using the likes of toilet rolls, newspapers and milk cartons to make it. Better get working!

- Ciara O' Reilly

No comments:

Post a Comment