Monday 22 April 2013

Corpse Bride

I started my puppet work today and so far i am really enjoying it. I had to do lots of research first of all and draw out my designe in different angles so i had a really good idea on what i was going to mould. I had previously collected all of my items and recycled material. I decided on my designe which  is the blue girl from corpe bride. I drew her out in different angles and i have a good idea of what her clothes will be like in my head. I have a feeling the designe will change many times as i go along but thats ok. I started to mould the head out of newspaper today and I have a good feeling about it because it looks quite similiar to the drawing. I might have to define her features a little more because next i have to put paper mache around the newspaper and if the features are not defined enough they will get lost in the paper mache. I am looking foward to finishing my designe and i am looking foward to see the end result.


Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment