Monday 22 April 2013

People On Strings*

Well the art room is starting to look a little like Gepetto's Workshop at the moment.  Most people have finished their casette tape portraits at this stage and are starting on their puppets.  I am in the process of doing paper-mache on the head of my puppet.  I'm going to attempt to model my puppet on 'Queen Susan the Gentle' from 'The Chronicles of Narnia'.  They were my favourite books when I was younger and Susan was one of my favourite characters.  When the movie came out I loved the look of her costume in the 'crowning' scene of the film.  Anyway we only have five weeks left until TY Night, so the race is on to get our puppets dancing.  Best get back to work!
                                                              by:  Roisin Byrne

No comments:

Post a Comment