Monday 22 April 2013

Cassette Tape Portraits!

Today I'm finishing off my Cassette Tape Portrait! Mine is based on a picture of Louis Tomlinson and is nearly complete! I'm doing the last bits of his hair, face, etc. in our double this morning. I've been at this for a long time, but I just want to make it good! Hopefully it will be! :) I've been using an old tape and PVA glue for the portrait, it was kind of awkward at first in that I didn't really know what I was doing or how was the best way to go about it, but I've figured it out and have gotten kind of quick at it too, Thank God! That's about it... It's not overly exciting, but I'm nearly finished! Whoo! :)

                                                                                                  -Orla!

No comments:

Post a Comment