Monday 29 April 2013

Puppet Work!

For the past few weeks I have been making my puppet in art class and I am making great progress with it. I started gathering many different pieces of recyclable materials from home in order to make my puppet. I started my puppet by getting pieces of newspaper together and stuck it with tapae. I built this up until I was happy with the shape of my head. I began creating features on the face by using egg cartons as the ears, nose, eyes and mouth. At the moment I am paper macheting my puppets face and should be finished with that soon. I will then cover the face with brown bags to give a tanned look to my puppets face.Once I have the face finished I will make the body by using kitchen rolls and milk bottles. I am looking forward to seeing my puppet finished and I am having a great time making my puppet.

Aoibhinn Daly.

No comments:

Post a Comment